Business Development Manager
Innovation is an ongoing process for us! That is why we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us on the ride! We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented professional BDM to research, identify and engage in new business opportunities, reach new markets and customers, responsible for developing and implementing strategies that support the company’s goals for expansion and innovation. This includes overseeing initiatives such as software internal development programs, technical incubator/hub, and other strategic projects.
What you bring:
- Relevant experience in business development, commercial enterprise management or equivalent/associated discipline related to the role
- Demonstrated experience in commercial and software company;
- Strong commercial acumen demonstrated through innovation and enterprises - the ability to identify and act on market opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise in project and operational leadership to oversee effective implementation of initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and cross-collaboration skills a must.
- Project Management skills;
- Understanding governance processes like finance, compliance, audit and risk management;
- Understanding of marketing and sales processe.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong self-organization including ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude;
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Inspire the team with new insights and visions and actively promote platform development;
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts;
- An ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we expect from you:
- Develop the business development strategy in order to increase the company customer base and its revenue streams;
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential partners and clients.
- Develop and execute innovative business development strategies and plans to support the company’s growth objectives;
- Provide feedback to the execution team based on customer needs, business development successes and areas needing improvement, but also report on KPIs;
- Write business proposals and prepare presentations to potential clients and stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and investors;
- Work in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders to scope potential new areas of growth;
- Develop business cases that successfully secure resource for implementation of new service initiatives;
- Support development and implementation of programmes, projects and continuous improvement initiatives as internal development program (Devista Academy), new office plans, technical incubator/hub;
- Establish and control budgets for business development initiatives and ensure cost-effectiveness;
- Collaborate closely with other program managers to drive results.
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.