SAP Commerce Junior Developer
As a Hybris Developer you will efficiently develop new features within SAP Commerce applications and write well-designed Java code in a timely and scalable manner under the guidance of experienced colleagues. You will be part of a team of Hybris experts, participate in technical gatherings, daily meetings and you will contribute to the process of designing, testing, and debugging newly developed software components.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Java and related technologies
- At least 1 year of experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Security, and Integration)
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Java web server-side
- Good knowledge of consuming and creating RESTful APIs;
- Relational databases MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Passionate about programming;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Ability and willingness to research tasks;
- Desire to learn and evolve;
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications;
- Teamwork (communication and relationship building skills);
- (+) Be able to self-manage (task management);
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.