SAP Commerce Developer
As a Hybris Developer, you will efficiently develop new features within SAP Commerce applications and write well-designed Java code in a timely and scalable manner. You will be part of a team of Hybris experts, participate in technical gatherings, daily meetings and you will contribute to the process of designing, testing, and debugging newly developed software components.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Java and related technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Experience with B2B and/or B2C accelerator
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Security, and Integration)
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Java web server-side
- Good knowledge of consuming and creating RESTful APIs;
- Relational databases MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Angular/Spartacus (nice to have)
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong self-organization including ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude;
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery;
- Passion for devops methodology;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Inspire the team with new insights and visions and actively promote platform development;
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts;
- An ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we expect from you:
- Build knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud with support from colleagues;
- Develop new features and functionalities using SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) framework;
- Write clean, commented code and user-friendly interfaces;
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects.
- Stick with self-imposed deadlines.
- Java 11, Gradle, Maven, Spring Framework;
- RESTFul Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis;
- Database: MySQL or Oracle;
- Version Control: Git;
- Testing: JUnit;
- Front end: Angular, RxJS, CSS (Less).
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.