Internship @Devista Academy
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can learn? Do you want to be part of an incredible team working towards a common goal? At Devista we invest in our people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience;
- Must display ability and interest to learn technology and gain experience in working on live projects;
- A desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery;
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with teams, share ideas and present concepts effectively;
- Passion, initiative, and a curious mindset—you enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software that improves the user experience and constantly improving your work with little supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Basic ability to:
- Work as a team member and follow directions;
- Analyze, organize, and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines;
- Recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems;
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced work environment;
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form;
- Use judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom;
- Apply original thinking to produce new ideas and innovate.
- Passionate about programming;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Ability and willingness to research tasks;
- Desire to learn and evolve;
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications;
- Teamwork (communication and relationship building skills);
- (+) Be able to self-manage (task management);
What we bring:
- Paid internship program;
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.