Junior Java Developer
As a Java Developer you will efficiently write Java code in a timely and scalable way to improve the codebase of the company’s project in meaningful ways. You will test the code, make adjustments where necessary and you will contribute to the whole software design lifecycle following Agile Methodology.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a professional software development role
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Experience with Java and related technologies: Maven, Spring, Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Java web server-side
- Good knowledge in of consuming and creating RESTful APIs;
- Relational databases MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Passionate about programming;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Ability and willingness to research tasks;
- Desire to learn and evolve;
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications;
- Teamwork (communication and relationship building skills);
- (+) Be able to self-manage (task management);
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.