Senior Java Developer
As a Senior Java Developer, you will efficiently write Java code in a timely and scalable way to improve the codebase of the company’s project in meaningful ways. You will lead the development and configuration of software projects and develop new functionalities in a timely scalable manner, ensuring that the code base is well designed and tested. You will test the code, make adjustments where necessary and you will be included in the end-to-end process of the project lifecycle by participating in technical and non-technical meetings.
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional software development role;
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge;
- Solid knowledge and experience with Java and related technologies: Maven, Spring, Hibernate;
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming;
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Java web server-side;
- Strong knowledge in of consuming and creating RESTful APIs;
- Relational databases MySQL or Oracle;
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong self-organization including ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude;
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery;
- Passion for devops methodology;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Inspire the team with new insights and visions and actively promote platform development;
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts;
- An ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we expect from you:
- Build knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud with support from colleagues;
- Develop new features and functionalities using SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) framework;
- Write clean, commented code and user-friendly interfaces;
- Minimum 5 years in IT projects;
- Stick with self-imposed deadlines;
- Leads technical projects or specific areas of these;
- Engage in pre-sales activities;
- Participate in business development activities;
- Mentors other colleagues.
- Java 11, Gradle, Maven, Spring Framework;
- RESTFul Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis;
- Database: MySQL or Oracle;
- Version Control: Git;
- Testing: JUnit;
- Front end: Angular, RxJS, CSS (Less).
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.