SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC) Consultant (GIGYA/IAM)
We keep on growing and search for new team member to find the place with us. Join us as a SAP Customer Data Cloud (SAP CDC) and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity, and ambition to the team.
During the past years, you have gained experience with SAP Customer Data or have been able to acquire basic technical knowledge and would now like to expand your knowledge in this area, then your place is with us.
In this role you will build relationships with our customers base on transparency and trust, and you will give them the possibility to choose and handle their experience with our company.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of user Interfacing;
- Server-side development experience platform such as .NET, Java, PHP, and/or node.js;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong self-organization including ability to work independently and manage time effectively;
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude;
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery;
- Passion for devops methodology;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Enjoy technical challenges, capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
- Inspire the team with new insights and visions and actively promote platform development;
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts;
- An ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we expect from you:
- Desire to integrate SAP Customer Data Cloud into existing systems or build from scratch and implementations on both web and mobile;
- Design, build, and test Customer Identity Access Management processes and be responsible for the integration into SAP or non-SAP backend landscapes;
- Help customer development teams with configurations and use of the Gigya platform during their implementation cycles (waterfall or Agile);
- Design, code, and test the appropriate level of customizations that are identified, reviewed, and allowed within the project scope and budget;
- Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts, subscriptions, and user registration records from existing customer systems;
- Assist customer with go-live production launch and appropriate level of hyper care support;
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications.
What we bring:
- A comprehensive compensation and benefit package including medical coverage and meal tickets with a value of 20 Ron;
- Sport benefits- we encourage you to stay in shape by using 7Card;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical or managerial level;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team;
- Be a part of our yearly team-building activities for your department;
- A good work-life balance which includes flexible working hours;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills.
Devista is always open to meeting top talent in our area. We are steadily growing and understand the importance of investing in a well-equipped team. If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Devista team member, we want to speak with you.